Student Complaint Form

Please refer to the Grievance Policy prior to filling out this form. This form is to be used to submit a formal complaint for an unresolved issue regarding instructors, students, or others involved.

Complaints may be submitted anonymously; however, unless you include your contact information we will be unable to investigate or respond back.

Please note:
  • This form is not intended to be used to request a late withdrawal or refund. If you wish to request an exception to a policy, please fill out the Berklee Online Policy Appeals form
  • This form is for students enrolled at Berklee Online. If you are an on-campus Berklee College of Music student, reporting options can be found here
Section 1: Personal Information
Section 2: Information About Your Complaint