Degree Student College Withdrawal Form

Please fill out this form if you wish to withdraw from the college OR if you are currently a degree student and would like to transfer to the Berklee Online non-degree course/certificate programs.

 submit this form if you are moving from Berklee Online to a Berklee College of Music-Main Campus, Boston Conservatory at Berklee, Berklee NYC, or Berklee Valencia program. Please contact the corresponding admissions team.  
  • If you are enrolled in the current semester, please note that submitting a college withdrawal DOES NOT mean you are withdrawn from the semester. If you would like to be withdrawn from the college AND the current semester, please also submit a semester withdrawal (semester withdrawal requests will not be accepted after 8).
  • If you are enrolled in the current semester, please note that your request to be withdrawn from the college will be processed once the semester has ended.
For a college withdrawal, list the institution you plan to transfer to (optional):

I understand that I am financially responsible for the tuition and fees charged, and that the
withdrawal I have requested will not result in a tuition refund.

Note: Any student who borrowed under the Federal Direct Loan Program, are required to complete online federal Exit Counseling. This is an electronic form that can be completed at